7.12.12

have you ever over thinking about the clouds?

yes I am right now is the answer of this post title, this clouds are spinning around my mind. I'm so amazed about them, they're like animals they have type, species and genera.
it's so beautiful I want to know more about them, that's why I post this thing so I can remember what kind of cloud today and tomorrow and the next day yippey!

Non-height specific
Accessory Cloud 
Surface based
- fog
Towering vertical
Cumulonimbus (Cb)
 
Cumulus congestus







 
Cumulonimbus mammatus



-Cumulonimbus tuba (Funnel cloud)
Cumulonimbus Pileus
Cumulonimbus Arcus (Shelf)
 
Pyrocumulus
 &
Pyrocumulonimbus



Moderate vertical


- cumulus (cu)

Low-level
Stratus (St)

 
Stratocumulus (Sc)

Stratocumulus undulatus


Stratocumulus opacus

Stratocumulus perlucidus

Stratocumulus translucidus

Stratocumulus lenticularis

Stratocumulus fractus 

Medium-level
 -
Altostratus (As)













High-level

 -
Cirrostratus (Cs)



-Cirrocumulus (Cc)




-Cirrus (Ci)

cirrus uncinus

cirrus radiatus
 cirrus fibratus
cirrus spissatus



Very high-level
- nacreous






Extreme-level

 
Noctilucent





this is my longest post so full of pictures.
this photos are not mine just search at google and wikipedia and someone blogs.
maybe next post I will post my clouds hunt okay see ya!

0 comments: