30.4.10

The Bucketlist

30days later it's my bornday. I don't know why but I have bad view 'bout that. maybe I will be happy but it's not about my 'B'day, well, maybe I will forget if that day is my sweetfuckinseventeen. my whole family will busy with their moment. I don't know what I wanna say but deep inside my heart I want that day impress me and became unforgettable moment as my birthday. ngarep memang tapi yaaa namanya juga berharap apasalahnyaa?

sometimes I wanna make a bucketlist before I turn 17th. but It's seems so impossible haha! some trouble make me just stay at home right now. it's rack me! but I know it's all my fault. what I need it's just be "there" so I do anything to fix these mess!

so, my first bucketlist is 1# forgiven by my dad. and positive go to jogja :)

that's all for today. see ya
xoxo 

0 comments: